- 1 box white cake mix, plus ingredients needed to make (on box)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened, condensed milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 and 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar, plus some for dusting
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Make cake according to directions on the box in a 9x13 pan.
Once cooled, poke holes using the handle of a wooden spoon all over cake, 1 inch apart.
Pour one can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
In a bowl, mix ricotta, mascarpone and vanilla until smooth. Add in powdered sugar slowly and beat until completely combined.
Remove cake from refrigerator, spread frosting on top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips and dust with powdered sugar. (Do this last step right before serving)
Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
Amy Poore is a mom, a wife and a foodie. To see more of Amy's delicious recipes, visit her blog, Poore Amy, at pooreamy.com.